Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Venezuela
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Venezuela.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Venezuela: Amuay, La Guaira, Maracaibo, Puerto Cabello, Punta Cardon.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Venezuela.
Venezuela has been a WTO member since 1 January 1995.
The following documents are required to import goods into Venezuela: customs declaration of value, commercial invoice, bill of lading, certificate of origin, import pre-inspection certificate, sanitary certificate (this certificate is required for all wine, beer, and distilled spirits products imported into Venezuela), import license.
Venezuela has three sets of documents which serve as sources for labeling requirements in the country. These are the General Food Norm (Reglamento General de Alimentos), the Sanitary Defense Law, and COVENIN norms. The following information must be included on the labels and it must be in Spanish: brand name, descriptive name of the product, net content (in liters), list of ingredients in decreasing order (if applicable), "Manufactured by…" (manufacturer's name) in (city, state, country), "Imported by…" (Importer’s name/Import Company), MINSALUD Registration Number.
Free Trade Zones
There are four free trade zones in Venezuela. One of them is very small. This is the Paraguana Peninsula Free Trade Zone that is for industrial purposes only. The entire island of Margarita is another free trade zone that is the duty-free area. The sale of duty-free merchandise from the island to the mainland is subject to quotas. The third is the Merida Free Trade Zone that was declared as a free trade zone to the producers of goods and services within the cultural, scientific and technological areas. The last is the Santa Elena de Uairen Free Trade Zone that is located in the State of Bolivar.
Duty-free bonded warehouses are available at ports, airports and in most major towns.
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20' and 40' containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don't have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Check out the estimated costs on importing your commodities from United States to the ports in Venezuela:
| || 20' Container|| 40' Container|| Transit Time|
| East Coast - Maracaibo|| $2,282.00|| n/a|| 16|
| West Coast - Maracaibo|| $3,558.00|| n/a|| 24|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.