Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Turkey
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Turkey.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Turkey: Adana, Ankara, Bursa, Istanbul, Izmir.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Turkey.
Turkey has been a member of WTO since 26 March 1995.
The following documents are required to import goods into Turkey: commercial invoice, certificate of origin, bill of lading or airway bill to accompany all commercial shipments, proforma invoice, import licenses and phytosanitary certificates (necessary for food and agricultural commodity imports).
All packages, cases, and bales must bear shipping marks, numbers, dimensions, and the gross weight of the merchandise. Those packages along with accompanying bills of lading for goods to be shipped through Turkey must be marked "In Transit." Entering any port in Turkey, all goods must be cleared through customs. Full payment of duty must be required unless the packages and bills of lading are marked "In Transit." Only in this way the goods may be cleared for entry and reshipment.
Free Trade Zones
The following are Free Trade Zones in Turkey: Mersin, Antalya, Aegean, Istanbul Atatürk Airport, Trabzon, Istanbul-Leather, Eastern Anatolia, Mardin, ISE Istanbul International Stock Exchange, Izmir Menemen-Leather, Rize, Samsun, Istanbul Thrace (ÇATALCA), Kayseri, Europa, Gaziantep, Adana Yumurtalik, Bursa, Denizli, Kocaeli and TUBITAK-Marmara Research Center Technology. All kinds of activities can be performed in Turkish Free Zones such as manufacturing, storing, packing, general trading, banking and insurance.
PHONE: (0312) 204 75 00 Switchboard(*)
FAX: (0312) 212 89 06
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20' and 40' containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don't have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.