Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Poland
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Poland.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Poland: Krakow, Lodz, Poznan, Warsaw, Wroclaw.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Poland.
Poland has been a member of WTO since 1 July 1995.
The following are documents required for importing goods into Poland (as well as other EU countries): commercial invoice, customs value declaration, freight insurance, customs import declaration, freight documents, packing list, certificate of origin, insurance certificate and VI1 certificate (for wine beverages). However, due to frequent changes in regulations, exporters are usually advised to consult with a Polish importer for more detailed information.
Free Trade Zones/Warehouses
The following are free trade zones in Pland: Gliwice (southern border), Malaszewicze/Terespol (eastern border), Warszawa-Okecie International Airport (duty-free retail trade within the airport), Szczecin, Swinoujscie, and Gdansk (all Baltic ports), Mszczonow near Warsaw (central Poland). Poland has also 5 bonded warehouses: Gdynia (sea port), Krakow (airport), Wroclaw (airport), Katowice (airport) and Gdansk (airport).
The main benefits are: exemption from income tax to the limit of the investment, or creation of new jobs for 2 years, in the free trade zone; the maximum tax exemption depends on the intensity rate for the region. e.g for a region of 50% intensity, an investment of EUR 1 million would give a net grant of EUR 500,OOO,which at corporate tax rate of 19%(500,000 divided by 0.19) would result in tax exempt income of EUR 2,631,579.
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20' and 40' containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don’t have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Check out the estimated costs on importing your commodities from United States to the ports in Poland:
| || 20’ Container|| 40’ Container|| Transit Time |
| East Coast - Gdansk || $1,586.00|| $1,886.00|| 21|
| West Coast - Gdansk|| $2,902.00|| $3,731.00|| 31|
| East Coast - Gdynia|| $1,586.00|| $1,833.00|| 21|
| West Coast - Gdynia|| $2,909.00|| $3,575.00|| 31|
| East Coast - Szczecin|| $1,570.00|| $1,886.00 || 20|
| West Coast - Szczecin|| $3,456.00|| $4,173.00|| 30|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.