Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Paraguay
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Paraguay.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Paraguay: Asuncion, Ciudad del Este, San Lorenzo, San Pedro, Villeta.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Paraguay.
Paraguay has been a WTO member since 1 January 1995.
The following documents are required to import goods into Paraguay: bill of lading, cargo release order, certificate of origin, commercial invoice, consular invoice, customs import declaration, inspection report, packing list, tax certificate and terminal handling receipts.
Specific labeling requirements (including expiration dates) apply to products such as malt beer, grape and wine growing products, fertilizers and related products, textile products and footwear, medicines, insecticides and fungicides, and pesticides and related products.
Free Trade Zones
Nevertheless, Paraguay is a landlocked country with no seaports, it has been granted free trade ports and warehouses in neighboring countries' sea ports for the reception, storage, handling, trans-shipment, etc. of merchandise transported to and from Paraguay. Paraguayan free-trade ports are located in Argentina (Buenos Aires and Rosario), Brazil (Paranagua and Santos), Chile (Antofagasta and Iquique), and Uruguay (Montevideo and Nueva Palmira).
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20' and 40' containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don't have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Check out the estimated costs on importing your commodities from United States to the ports in Paraguay:
| ||20’ Container || 40’ Container|| Transit Time|
| East Coast - Asuncion || $2,023.00|| $3,344.00|| n/a|
| West Coast - Asuncion|| $3,599.00|| $5,355.00|| n/a|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.