Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Morocco
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Morocco.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Morocco: Casablanca, Fez, Marrakech, Oujda, Rabat.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Morocco.
Morocco has been a WTO member since 1 January 1995.
The following documents are required to import goods into Morocco: license; commercial invoice: pro-forma invoices are provided in most cases. No special invoice form is necessary. The commercial or pro-forma invoice should: a) be on the supplier's letterhead, b) fully describe the goods in French, c) indicate the HS code when available, d) indicate the value of the goods, e) indicate the currency for payment (for foreign exchange transfer), and f) indicate the address of the buyer. U.S. exporters should keep in mind that unlike in the U.S., the date format should be. An "engagement d'importation" which is the authorization provided by the exchange office for transfer of foreign currencies from Morocco to foreign suppliers abroad; A "declaration de douane" is provided by the customs office and is required for import through a port. The importer may attach any documentation that might help the customs office, such as technical documentation.
Labelling and packaging regulations should: used French language. The name of the product, name and address of the packer or manufacturer, country of origin, weight of the contents must be shown on the labels of canned or packaged foodstuffs, toiletries, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and drugs. Marking and labeling must not be misleading.
Free Trade Zones
Morocco has several Free Trade Zones. The biggest Free Trade Zone is located in Tangier. It offers a variety of incentives to investors who set up businesses on undeveloped FTZ land. Importers are exempted from duties and taxes associated with the acquisition of land, license and “urban taxes” for 15 years, VAT on all exported goods, and corporate taxes for five years, with a reduced 8.75 percent corporate tax thereafter.
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20' and 40' containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don't have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Check out the estimated costs on importing your commodities from United States to the ports in Morocco:
| || 20’ Container|| 40’ Container|| Transit Time|
| East Coast - Casablanca || $1,536.00|| $1,786.00|| 20|
| West Coast - Casablanca|| $3,577.00|| $4,741.00|| 35|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.