Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Lebanon.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Lebanon: Beirut, El Mina, Jazzin, Sidon, Tripoli.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Lebanon.
Lebanon is expected to be approved for its accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2010.
Importing goods require the following documentation: declaration from based on the Single Administrative Document (SAD), bill of lading, packing list, commercial invoice (original), delivery order, certificate of origin.
Free Trade Zones
There are two free zones in Lebanon: the Beirut port and the Tripoli port, and a duty free shop at the Beirut international airport. Besides, two new free zones are planned for North Lebanon: Selaata Free Zone and Qlaiaat Free Zone. All free zones present business and financial incentives, including the possibility of 100% foreign ownership, customs exemptions for goods entering and leaving the free zone, long-term low-cost land and building leases, and low-cost utility rates for industries. Private sector companies will develop and operate Selaata and Qlaiaat free zones on a BOT basis.
For temporary entry of heavy machinery and vehicles, importers can use customs-bonded warehouses insured by the Beirut Port Authority, though this may be quite costly. Importers may keep their products in privately leased or owned warehouses, against a one-year bank guarantee (refundable upon settlement of customs duties), plus an annual non-refundable warehousing fee.
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20’ and 40’ containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don’t have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Here are the estimated costs on importing your container from United States to the ports in Lebanon:
| || 20’ Container|| 40’ Container||Transit Time |
| East Coast - Beirut|| $1,979.00|| $2,485.00|| 25|
| West Coast - Beirut|| $3,391.00|| $4,406.00|| 37|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.