Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Estonia
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Estonia.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Estonia: Kunda, Narva, Paide, Tallinn, Tartu.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Estonia.
Estonia joined WTO in 1999.
U.S. companies exporting into Estonia are required provide the following documents: commercial invoice; air waybill or bill of lading; shippers export declaration or form 7525-V; certificate of origin; single administrative document.
Labeling requirements depend on the type of product and the intended use. Usually, labels must be in Estonian and can be affixed to the product or on a leaflet attached to the product. Information must comprise the name of the product, name of producer, and in some cases, instructions for use. Labels such products as foods, beverages, food supplements and textiles must also provide content/composition.
Free Trade Zones
There are 3 trade zones in Estonia; at Muuga Port, in Sillamae, and in Valga. At this time, only the Muuga Port and the Sillamae zones are actively working.
Special Import Provisions:
- The import and export of plant and plant products is allowed only with an accompanying phytosanitary certificate.
- The import and export of livestock, fish, fowl, aquatic organisms, animal and poultry products, animal feed and its components and veterinary and biopreparations, are subject to state control.
- Special conditions exist for importing or exporting the following products: cultural artifacts; precious metals and stones (and articles containing these); medicinal products; weapons; explosives; radio broadcast equipment; rare species of plant and animals; goods subject to veterinary, food and phytosanitary control; plant preservatives; narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances; foreign currency and securities; equipment and means for recording of audiovisual production; lottery tickets; strategic goods; radioactive radiation sources; motor vehicles; building cement; and dangerous and other waste.
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20’ and 40’ containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don’t have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Here are the estimated costs on importing your container from United States to the ports in Estonia:
| ||20’ Container || 40’ Container || Transit Time|
| East Coast - Tallinn|| $1,586.00|| $1,918.00|| 22|
| West Coast - Tallinn|| $3,106.00|| $3,673.00|| 38|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.