Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Denmark
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Denmark.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Denmark: Aarhus, Alborg, Copenhagen, Odense, Roskilde.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Denmark.
Denmark was admitted to WTO in 1995.
When shipping goods, you have to provide the following documents: commercial invoice (2 copies), a bill of lading (2 copies) and packing list, sanitary certificates, pharmaceutical certificates, certificates of origin, certificate of origin form a, eur 1 form import, quotas, declaration of antiquity, dangerous goods certificates.
Free Trade Zones (Ports)
The only free port in Denmark is the Copenhagen Free Port, which is operated by the Port of Copenhagen. The facilities in the free port are mostly used for tax-free warehousing of goods imported, for exports, in transit trade and to be distributed. Tax and duties are not payable until cargo leaves the Free Port. Also, processing of cargo, for example, preparing and finishing imported automobiles for sale, can freely be set up in the Free Port.
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20’ and 40’ containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don’t have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Here are the estimated costs on importing your container from United States to the ports in Denmark:
| ||20’ Container ||40’ Container || Transit Time|
| East Coast - Aarhus|| $1,493.00|| $1,760.00|| 17|
| West Coast - Aarhus|| $2,350.00|| $2,750.00|| 33|
| East Coast - Copenhagen|| $1,547.00|| $1,760.00|| 20|
| Wets Coast - Copenhagen|| $2,677.00|| $3,225.00 || 31|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.