Ship My Container
Get here cheap international container shipping service and request a free quote for shipping freight from USA and Canada to most worlds’ countries.
Importing your containerized goods overseas?
- Get a free rate of shipping your container abroad!
- Fill in all the required fields and receive your quote in the next 24 hours.
- If you want to proceed and have your cargo transported in container by us, just inform us and we will book the shipment of your commodities or household goods and provide you with all instructions needed via the e-mail or by calling.
International Container Shipping to Chile
When shipping your goods to another country, you'll want to import them economically. Get here all required information about rates and shipping services to help you make your container shipping process as easy as possible. Look through the information on free trade zones, customs requirements and rates on shipping your containers to Chile.
Import your container freight to main ports and cities in Chile: Santiago, Talcahuano, Temuco, Valparaiso, Vina del Mar.
Get a free quote for shipping your commodities to Chile.
Chile has been a member of WTO (World Trade Organization) since 1995. The country has continued to reform and liberalize its already open trade regime, both unilaterally and reciprocally. since 1997, Chile’s average applied MFN tariff has fallen from 11% to 6%, and that international trade plays important role in Chile’s economy. But the increased number of Chile’s preferential trade agreements diminished the share of Chilean trade conduced under MFN conditions.
Import documentation includes the following: commercial invoice, certificate of origin, bill of lading, packing list, freight insurance.
Imported goods must have the country of origin indicated on the labels or other parts before entering.
Free Trade Zones
The Iquique Free Trade Zone is a parcel of territory of 240 hectares located in the city of Iquique (northern Chile), where merchandise can be brought in, stored and exported exempt from customs fees and the Value Added Tax (VAT), and where companies operate under special tax benefits.
Tel: (56-57) 515100, FAX: (56-57) 515196
When thinking of using FCL shipping option (20’ and 40’ containers), you should keep in mind the following advantages:
1) The container volume is all at your disposal;
2) You don’t have to have to wait for your order being consolidated with other orders shipped to the same destination;
3) Mind that your goods will stay in the container from the time of loading in the origin port to the time of unloading at the destination.
Here are the estimated costs on importing your container from United States to the ports in Chile:
| || 20’ Container||40’ Container || Transit Time |
| East Coast - Antofagasta || $2,169.00 || $3,016.00|| 33|
| West Coast - Antofagasta|| $1,931.00|| $2,216.00|| 41|
| East Coast - Arica || $1,508.00|| $2,408.00|| 21|
| West Coast - Arica || $2,431.00|| $2,749.00|| 29|
| East Coast - Iquique|| $1,504.00|| $2,054.00|| -|
| West Coast - Iquique|| $1,931.00|| $2,216.00|| -|
| East Coast - San Antonio|| $1,610.00|| $2,355.00|| 24|
| West Coast - San Antonio|| $1,931.00|| $2,216.00|| 25|
| East Coast - San Vicente || $1,508.00|| $2,408.00|| -|
| West Coast - San Vicente|| $1,931.00|| $2,216.00|| - |
| East Coast - Talcahuano|| $1,638.00 || $2,538.00|| - |
| West Coast - Talcahuano|| $1,981.00|| $2,336.00|| - |
| East Coast - Valparaiso|| $1,504.00|| $2,054.00|| - |
| West Coast - Valparaiso|| $1,981.00|| $2,216.00|| -|
To get the full cost of transportation
you should add the following:
|- Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF Charges) - $90 - $180 |
- Wharfage - $3 per MT
- Bill of Lading - $50
- Drayage from Terminal to Your Door (depends on the distance) - $220 (minimum) for 20’ and $235 (minimum) for 40’ container
- Fuel Surcharge - starts at $40
- Shipper's Declaration (Over $2,500.00) - $50
- Allowance for Industrial Goods - $100 - $150
- Hazardous Material - $100
Please note that these charges are subject to change
. Request an online quote to get the fresh rates.